[Spce-user] Peer host preferences issue

Sébastien Cramatte scramatte at gmail.com
Fri May 13 04:29:47 EDT 2011

2011/5/13 Andreas Granig <agranig at sipwise.com>

> Hi Sebastien,
>
> Hi Andreas

> You were reporting before already that some tables were missing in your
> case. This is not possible with a clean installation and upgrade since
> we never touch any existing tables in terms of "drop". You also reported
> some inconsistencies regarding triggers, which might very well be caused
> by either a faulty installation or by messing with the databases manually.

Note that I haven't drop any table. When I got this issue with
kamailio_proxy
I've backup the original table and create an empty copy to try to isolate
the issue.

I've areport the issue with 'provisioning.voip_peer_preferences'  missing
table before the issue with 'kamailio_proxy' and dialplan table.
At this time I haven't touch any table structure  and as I explain in a past
email the oss.log told report that  a table is missing

--- oss.log ----
#012DBI error:Table 'provisioning.voip_peer_
preferences' doesn't exist at /usr/share/perl5/Sipwise/DB.pm line 260.
----

Moreover when you remove somes rewrite rules from any peers it appear a
message that "Your settings have been saved."   with empty form

--- oss.log ----
X y  6 10:57:26 sipwise provisioning: Sipwise::Provisioning::handle_request:
calling function 'get_peer_host_details' for admin 'administrator'
May  6 10:57:26 sipwise provisioning: Sipwise::Provisioning::mydie:
_require_id (called from get_peer_host_details): empty parameter 'id' in
request
May  6 10:57:26 sipwise provisioning: Sipwise::Provisioning::mydie:
get_localized_string: no language string for code
'Client.Syntax.MalformedParam' and language code 'en'
May  6 10:57:26 sipwise /usr/sbin/apache2: ***Provisioning::call_prov
calling 'voip::get_peer_host_details'
May  6 10:57:26 sipwise /usr/sbin/apache2: ***Provisioning::call_prov:
voip::get_peer_host_details failed: empty parameter 'id' in request
---

Taking into account your problems you've reported, I can only recommend
> to reinstall the SPCE from scratch, and not touching the DBs manually.
> Probably you might give some information also what you've done to the
> DBs beforehand, for us to make it more bullet-proof?

I haven't delete any items or changing structure !
The only I've done was backup the original table and create an empty copy to
try to isolate the issue.  And I explained in previous mails
seems that rules are not triggered properly to dialplan table.  The diaplan
content  is  different from rewrite rules that appears in SPCE admintration
interface !

I can give you an access to our spce if you want to take a look ...

Andreas