[Spce-user] Billing Cycle

Michael Molina saudadez at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 30 05:32:48 EDT 2011

As per the manual:
The billing profiles may define a base fee and free time or free money per billing interval. Unused free
time or money automatically expires at the end of the billing interval.
How do you set the lenght of the cycle. Is it per creation date or per month or how exactly do we define a billing cycle
(interval) for a specific subscriber for instance. My question is how will the system know it is the end of the cycle.
I would appreciate some ligth on the subject. Thanks.
Michael Molina