[Spce-user] Billing Cycle

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Fri Sep 30 11:11:06 EDT 2011

On 09/30/2011 11:32 AM, Michael Molina wrote:
> The billing profiles may define a base fee and free time or free
> money per billing interval.[...]

> How do you set the lenght of the cycle.

It's fixed to a monthly interval at the moment, even though, as the
wording suggests, it has been implemented to be configurable at some time.

> Is it per creation date or per month or how exactly do we define a
> billing cycle (interval) for a specific subscriber for instance. My
> question is how will the system know it is the end of the cycle.

Billing cycles are currently aligned to calendar months. For the month
an account is created in, the base fee is calculated proportionately.
This is also something which should be configurable at some time in the
future.

br,
daniel