[Spce-user] New: cant figure out some things

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed Sep 7 09:07:27 EDT 2011

Hi,

On 09/07/2011 02:54 PM, Skyler wrote:
>  Interesting. So if you dial a valid telephone number ie: 19059631054
> you're getting the same Forbidden To?

From the problem description, I had the impression that the Forbidden To
comes from the peer because of the domain part, see quote from the first
post in this thread:

#+
I was able to get it to receive calls OK. but when I try to make calls,
my provider says that my SIP TO is wrong, he says Im sending a
SIP:905772000 at 0.0.0.0 (where 0.0.0.0 is my IP)  when I should be sending
the provider's IP in the TO part.
#-

Andreas