[Spce-user] More than one DID for an account

Jon Bonilla jbonilla at sipwise.com
Tue Sep 13 03:40:13 EDT 2011

El Mon, 12 Sep 2011 22:57:34 +0100
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana <rabs at dimension-virtual.com> escribió:

> Does SPCE allow one single account to have more than one assigned
> DID?, I mean if with the default config it's possible to have DID1 and
> DID2 as dbaliasies of usera at doma.com, and also check on the outgoing
> calls that the PPI/PAI headers send by the customer are valid agains
> it's authorized DID list.
>
> If not, I'll port our solution to this to SPCE, but don't want to work
> on something that maybe it's supported but I don't know how setup it.
>
> Best regards

Hi Raul

It partially does in version 2.2. The provisioning system supports it but it
was not included in the admin panel. There are also some other enhancements to
do in kamailio configuration regarding this. For example: The system will
detect the aliases but the ruri will be the sip address, not the alias. This
might not be enough for pbx subscribers expecting the E164 number in the ruri.

We expect full support in the next release.

cheers,

Jon