[Spce-user] Some more questions

Jon Bonilla jbonilla at sipwise.com
Tue Sep 13 10:57:55 EDT 2011

El Tue, 13 Sep 2011 10:48:44 -0400
Dave Massey <dave at optionsdsl.ca> escribió:

> Sorry Jon I keep forgetting to hit reply  so it goes to the list.
>
> Ok I will get it soon.  Also I just noticed the field "cli", and it has the +
> prepended, does it try to actually send a + ?

The csc and the admin panel use international format, they always show the
numbers with '+' in front. But it's just the view. The CLI will be set in E164
format and rewriten by the outbound rewrite rules for caller you set to the
peer.

You can check kamailio-proxy logs to check the callerid transformations. And
ngrep-sip to confirm what's being sent finally by the kamailio-lb