[Spce-user] Peer billing?

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 11:57:52 EDT 2011

Hi,

  Perfect. I'll check into those and try out a few ideas.

 If I copy the get_voip_account_fees() sub and make my own then add the
appropriate entry in Sipwise::Provisioning::Billing::DB will that be
enough to make it available in the API for testing or is there other
entries somewhere else I'll need to add?

S.