[Spce-user] server only works after foring ngcpcfg apply to restart services.

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Wed Apr 11 06:09:13 EDT 2012

Hi,

I installed sip:provider CE via a VMWare image.

I SSH the box, edit the config.yaml.

I setup a domain, account, and subscriber

I do an ngcpcfg apply and register a softphone to it, and I can call
myself. Great. If at this point I register a SIP peer it also works.

The moment I restart the server however, nothing works, everything times
out.

I have eventually figured out that, while running ngcpcfg apply doesn’t
help, if I :

1.      change config.yaml,

2.      run the ngcpcfg apply

3.      change config.yaml to the right settings again

4.      run ngcpcfg apply

Everything works again.

What would be causing this?