[Spce-user] Start time

Michael Molina saudadez at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 02:13:11 EDT 2012

Hello again and hopefuly the last question at least for a while.
The new format for the start time of a call (cdr table). (1343527132.82 as an example) I have tried to make sense of it to no avail.
Say you want to ODBC to the MySql server (cdr table in particular) hoy can you convert this number into someting like a normal date like it
was on the other format?. The rate date is fine is just this one that I can't understand. My apologies for that.
Again thanks. Michael Molina