[Spce-user] Start time

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 02:36:41 EDT 2012

Hi,

 The cdr call start time date is unix timestamp format. Usually, when you
see the conversion in a web page such as CSC or wwwadmin this timestamp is
converted by the Perl programming of the page. I don't know Perl but in PHP
I use this to display call start time from cdr exposed via SOAP.

<?php echo date('Y-m-d H:i:s', $result->$array[start_time]) ?>
 Hope that helps.

Skyler