[Spce-user] Start time

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 11:00:31 EDT 2012

Hi,

 I presume you are making SOAP or XML-RPC call and displaying results
returned on that query. The cdr start-time is always returned in unix
timestamp format. All that is needed is to convert the timestamp to
Date-Time format. I do not know Perl or VB but you can find many examples
of timestamp to DateTime conversion in searches...like below:

http://www.digitalcoding.com/Code-Snippets/VB/Visual-Basic-Code-Snippet-Convert-Unix-timestamp.html
http://www.colincochrane.com/post/2008/03/07/converting-a-unix-timestamp-to-system-datetime.aspx

Skyler