[Spce-user] patches applied to each component

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Tue Aug 7 14:39:58 EDT 2012

El Tue, 17 Jul 2012 11:12:05 +0200
Jon Bonilla (Manwe) <jbonilla at sipwise.com> escribió:

> El Tue, 17 Jul 2012 10:52:57 +0200
> Lorenzo Allegrucci <lorenzo.allegrucci at forinicom.it> escribió:
>

> > Hi all, where can I find the patches applied to each component (kamailio and
> > others)? Thanks,
> >

> At the moment, you'll have to get the source from deb-src using apt and diff
> yourself or check the changelogs.
>
> Anyways, we're moving our vcs to a github account where we'll provide
> all the source code to the public in a more accessible way. It will take us a
> while since we need to integrate github with all our automated deployment and
> build systems. We'll announce it as soon as it's ready.

For kamailio 3.3 that will be shiped in spce 2.6 we have created a folder of
patches so anyone can easily check the applied patches to the upstream kamailio
version.

We try to commit our changes to the official kamailio repository as often as we
can. For 2.6 release there are only 6 small patches (without counting the
packaging patches) applied to the latest 3.3.1 version.

We're still working on our github-sipwise integration.

cheers,

Jon