[Spce-user] SIP trunk to PBX

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Tue Aug 7 15:17:36 EDT 2012

Hi,

I want to deliver a SIP trunk to a PBX with 100 users. I would like to give
some extra services to some of the users on the PBX such as call forward no
answer, voicemail, etc.

The PBX can only register, but only once for the whole system.

Should I set up a subscriber for the 'pilot user' of the PBX so the PBX can
register and put all the DDIs of the non extra service users on this
subscriber.

Should I then add subscribers for the extra service users with voicmail etc.
and add a permanent contact for those subscribers of the pilot user's SIP
URI?

Best regards.

John