[Spce-user] sip:provider CE v2.6 is out!

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed Aug 29 08:30:27 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm excited to announce the release of the Sipwise sip:provider
Community Edition v2.6!

http://www.sipwise.com/news/announcements/spce-v2_6-release/

New core features are full presence/xcap/im support together with the
awesome Jitsi client, allowing you to deploy your own Skype-like service
for encryted voice/video communication, buddy lists, instant messaging,
screen sharing and remote desktop control. We also support media
features for error announcements, like busy, blocked, unknown number etc.

Check the quickinstall and upgrade procedures to test it:

http://www.sipwise.com/products/spce/quickinstall/

Thanks a lot to all of you guys for providing feedback, reporting issues
and suggesting new features!

Andreas