[Spce-user] Install sipwise 2.4

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Aug 6 06:38:57 EDT 2012

El Mon, 06 Aug 2012 11:32:35 +0200
HFC-Network Kft - Szabó János <szabojanos at hfcnetwork.hu> escribió:

> Hi everybody!
>
> Is it a good solution to install sipwise 2.4(I have a 2.4 install which
> is active, and I want to do a test upgrade procedure on a different
> machine), I download the "ngcp-installer-latest.deb" and after the "dpkg
> -i" command I replace the 2.5 path to 2.4 in the sources.list or is
> there another way to install 2.4?

Unless Michael Prokop says otherwise, you shouldn't use a more recent installer
to install legacy systems. There's more logic involved than just changing the
sources.list

Please, download and use this version of the installer for 2.4 installations:

http://deb.sipwise.com/spce/ngcp-installer-ce_0.6.3_all.deb