[Spce-user] Error when upgrading

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Wed Aug 29 19:00:06 EDT 2012

The upgrade is from clean 2.5 -> 2.6.

There are only 2 peers setup and no users as this is transit switch.

As per Daniel's email I get:

mysql -e 'select * from ngcp.db_schema where revision = 70'
| id | revision | node     | applied_at          |
|  7 |       70 | skyrack2 | 2012-08-10 16:00:28 |

The hostname is now skt-salem02.skyrack.net due to an admin revision. Can I revert the hostname and rerun the ngcp-upgrade?

Regards

John