[Spce-user] Error when upgrading

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Wed Aug 29 19:06:43 EDT 2012

El Thu, 30 Aug 2012 00:00:06 +0100
"John Murray" <john.murray at skyracktelecom.com> escribió:

> The upgrade is from clean 2.5 -> 2.6.
>
> There are only 2 peers setup and no users as this is transit switch.
>
> As per Daniel's email I get:
>
> mysql -e 'select * from ngcp.db_schema where revision = 70'
> +----+----------+----------+---------------------+
> | id | revision | node     | applied_at          |
> +----+----------+----------+---------------------+
> |  7 |       70 | skyrack2 | 2012-08-10 16:00:28 |
>
> The hostname is now skt-salem02.skyrack.net due to an admin revision. Can I
> revert the hostname and rerun the ngcp-upgrade?

You could do that or just update the node name in the database:

mysql> update ngcp.db_schema set node='mynewhostname';

mysql> update ngcp.cfg_schema set node='mynewhostname'; (this is new in 2.6
mysql> you'll probably don't have it yet)

We'll check this as looks like code from PRO where we have different db scripts
for different nodes. It shouldn't be checked on CE systems.

Please let us know if this worked for you.