[Spce-user] Alias to be used for other UAs and incoming peers, but not for forwarding

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Wed Dec 12 04:30:41 EST 2012

Is it possible to have an Alias for a subscriber, but if that t subscriber
has to rely on call forward when unavailable, that if it forwards to a
number that is in the alias list, it wont route it to spce, but directly
out?

Reason for question:

Customer has hunt line # on PSTN, which we will forward to if their UA is
not registered. But, when other customers whom are on our network phone the
number, we would like to first save by using the UA and not the PSTN/Peer.

So in other words, Alias to be used for other subscribers and incoming
peers, but not for forwarding from this Subsriber itself

Hope this is clear enough of a question.

*Matthew Ogden*

Management

TenacIT

*Strategic IT Consulting *•* Advanced Networking *• *Virtualisation* **

*Custom Development *•* **Hosting *•* **Syspro Support  *• *MS Licensing* **

National Tel: 041 10 10 100 | Cell: 084 205 4445 | Email:
matthew at tenacit.net

Skype Name: matthew.ogden | Web: http://www.tenacit.net