[Spce-user] Multiple ATA registrations

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Fri Dec 28 07:50:21 EST 2012

El Fri, 28 Dec 2012 12:55:31 +0100
"Joan Cifre (ibred)" <jcifre at ib-red.com> escribió:

> Hello everybody,
> I've noticed that I'm exepriencing this issue also. I've upgraded to 2.6
> a few days ago and now I have many ubscribers with multiple
> registrations, with diferent IPs.

Please, to avoid this follow the instructions in the thread and create a custom
template

* Create a custom template of /etc/kamailio/proxy/kamailio.cfg and comment out
  this line:

#modparam("usrloc", "db_check_update", 1)

* Remove all registrations from the database:

root at spce26:~# mysql kamailio -e "delete from location"

* Apply the new configuration ( or if you already did it restart the proxy with
  no location entries)

ngcpcfg apply
/etc/init.d/kamailio-proxy restart

* Check that there are no registration entries in the database or the proxy mem.