[Spce-user] CDRs files are created empty.

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Mon Dec 10 08:28:36 EST 2012

Hi,

On 12/10/2012 02:23 PM, Joel Smith | VOZELIA wrote:
> mysql> select * from mark;
> +----+------------------+--------+
> | id | collector        | acc_id |
> +----+------------------+--------+
> |  1 | exporter-lastseq |   1770 |
> |  2 | exporter-lastid  |    310 |
> +----+------------------+--------+
> 2 rows in set (0.00 sec)
>
> mysql>
>
> If I set exporter-lastid to 0 (or 1?) I assume the export script will
> regenerate the CDRs.

Setting it to "0" will work.

> What is the exporter-lastseq for? Do I have to set it to 0 also?

It defines the sequence number stamped into the file name of the export
file (which increases by one with every file being exported). In most
cases you can keep it as is, but it mainly depends on your external
billing system (whether it keeps track of the sequence number to detect
duplicate exports).

Andreas