[Spce-user] CDRs files are created empty.

Joel Smith | VOZELIA joel at vozelia.com
Mon Dec 10 08:23:43 EST 2012

Hi Jon,

This is my actual info in accounting.mark:

mysql> select * from mark;
+----+------------------+--------+
| id | collector        | acc_id |
+----+------------------+--------+
|  1 | exporter-lastseq |   1770 |
|  2 | exporter-lastid  |    310 |
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql>

If I set exporter-lastid to 0 (or 1?) I assume the export script will
regenerate the CDRs.

What is the exporter-lastseq for? Do I have to set it to 0 also?

Thanks.

Regards,
Joel.