[Spce-user] Routing Outbound Calls to my provider

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Thu Dec 20 04:17:30 EST 2012

Hello Kevin,

On 12/20/2012 01:01 AM, Kevin Masse wrote:
> *Below is the ngrep-sip  (I do understand that I may not have provided
> enough information to receive help) In the ngrep-sip it never hits the
> IP of my provider.*

I'm not sure whether it's your email client or asterisk, but the
username in the trace you sent appears as " voipact " (with spaces).

Also what we see in the trace is that SPCE replies with 403 Try Again
Later meaning it could not authenticate the user and banned it after
several failed attempts. You can see it in on Security Bans page in the
admin panel. Could you please check that the username and password are
correct?

HTH.
Andrew