[Spce-user] Sipwise best config practises.?

Byron Smith byronsmith at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 28 04:50:06 EST 2012

> An account is just a billing container for subscribers belonging to the same customer (or contract, that is)

Sorry to interrupt but out of interest can subscribers from two different accounts call each other? Are subscribers specific to that account? What I mean is can you have identical subscribers but each in their own account. I guess that where realms come in to it? Can a realm be associated with an account?

Apologies, so many question. if this hs already been asked perhaps there is a FAQ I could read on this that may save you having to repeat?

Regards
Byron

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse any errors.