[Spce-user] Model of business for SPCE Individual vs PBX

Abel Alejandro aalejandro at alliedtechnologygrouppr.com
Wed Feb 29 16:08:34 EST 2012

Hello,

I have been searching in the mailing list and while there has been a few
threads of this topic
theres still not one with a concrete answer. Basically we would like to
offer two kind of services

a) individual voip services for residential or very small business - this
seems to be the type
of service that SPCE supports out of the box.

b) sip trunks for small business with their own pbx - this would be the
bulk of our business
and it seems that I have two options with SPCE for this -

  1) if the client has a small number of DID I can configure the PBX to
register each DID individually
     and use the SPCE out of the box
  2) if the client has several DID then I can create a SIP peering group
but this does not seem to be the
      intended use for SPCE, dont know how well this option can scale.

I guess my question is, can I use the SPCE to provide SIP trunks to other
PBX or I am better going another route?

Thanks,
Abel.