[Spce-user] Problems with cc, ac and allowed_clis

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Fri Feb 24 07:33:31 EST 2012

On 02/24/2012 03:15 AM, Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi,

> I want that allowed_clis from usr_preferences to be considered as
> full qualified E.164 pattern, but now spce consider them as
> cc+ac+allowed_clis, where should I change to not doing that way ?

You're entering them through the web admin interface? There are two
config options in config.yml which determine how the specified numbers
are handled:

www_admin.cc_dial_prefix
www_admin.ac_dial_prefix

Both specify a (numeric) string which is used to see if the number is in
international, national, or "local" ("area code local" - something which
doesn't exist in Spain) format. The logic is described here:

http://lists.sipwise.com/pipermail/spce-user/2011-May/000352.html

> Another thing ... on Spain (cc=34), ac are not used, because all
> numbers are dialed 'as is', so when adding new subscribers, I'm
> allways getting errors about 0 not valid as a beginning number for a
>  sn, but for example 34928001100 is perfectly valid number, but spce
>  refuse it because sn begins with 0.

This is caused by the provisioning interface, and is changed by the
config.yml settings ossbss.provisioning.routing.*

> Could ac be disabled at all, or better, used only if deffined, so if
> I have subscribers from other countries where ac is used, just define
> it, but if not defined ... just ignore it.

You can set the following:

cc_regex: '[1-9]\d{0,3}
ac_regex: ''
sn_regex: '\d+'

And you should be able to omit the ac for subscribers, and use
subscriber numbers starting with "0".

Remember to always run "ngcpcfg apply" after changing config.yml.

br,
daniel

PS: Please note the behaviour will change in the future. We're planning
to use the rewrite rules to process input coming from the web
interfaces, so the mentioned config options will become obsolete.