[Spce-user] Issue with allowed_clis feature in 2.4

Sébastien Cramatte scramatte at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 10:49:33 EST 2012

Hello,

We have setup a subscriber account with asterisk 1.8
We are using E.164 to ruri  allowed_clis preferences

Considering following Asterisk context to make outgoing calls.
xxxxxxxxx represent  outbound CLIs

[outgoing]
exten => _X.,1,Set(CALLERID(num)=xxxxxxxxx)
exten => _X.,2,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@spce.server.local

If spce subscriber account CLI is configured  all outgoing calls use
this CLI
and don't take care of  asterisk "Set(CALLERID(num)=xxxxxxxxx)".

If we remove CLI pref,   we can place a call with using any  CLI.
allowed_clis preference is totaly ignored by spce.

What we should use in asterisk to tell to SPCE that we want to use one
cli or another  and  be sure that  only allowed_clis can be used !

Regards