[Spce-user] Incoming call issue

pomah at lavabit.com pomah at lavabit.com
Mon Jan 23 20:26:00 EST 2012

Hello list,

I'm having issue receiving calls. I'm using two different providers for
SIP termination and SIP origination. Termination works fine, I can place
call with no problems. When dialing DID number I purchased from the other
provider, call fails. They provide ability to forward SIP traffic to URI
and claim that everything is fine on their side. The reason I don't use
same provider is that the SIP termination provider doesn't offer DID.

Can someone point me into the right direction on how can this be
troubleshooted? What logs needs to be checked, etc. I'm running
sip:provider CE v2.2

Thank you