[Spce-user] Rules help

A2Z Solution'z info at atozsolutionz.co.nz
Tue Jan 3 00:10:32 EST 2012

Hi Andrew,

I have had CC 64, AC 9 and SN as 1001.

I have changed to as  43 as CC, 99 as AC and 1001 as SN just for a test and
not able to dial it as 43991001, 1001 or as user1

I have got this client configured on Android phones. Can i actually trace
in logs somewhere and see what's actually happening when i dial.

I logged in user2 desktop interface and can see that it has received call
from +43991001 but for 00 sec.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Balpreet