[Spce-user] Regarding Auto attendant ivr

Jon Bonilla jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Jan 9 11:53:43 EST 2012

El Mon, 9 Jan 2012 16:08:17 +0000
Kurt Ingleson <kurt at pacomms.co.uk> escribió:

> What I'm after is a solution for hosting other peoples handsets on our
> systems but offering pbx functions if that makes sense, a kindof multi
> tennant setup, I understand then that maybe spce is more of a routing and
> billing engine, so in that sense can it be joined to other pbx systems such
> as asterisk or freeswich to provide the pbx functions? If so are there any
> tutorials on doing this,

You can use the spce in fron of 1..n PBX systems to protect them and give them
some extra capabilities. The PBX system would be the feature handler while the
spce would act as "sbc" to protect those boxes.

We'll publish a document about how to configure a spce as a "sbc" this month.

This is not like our module, it wouldn't be the spce with PBX capabilities but
the PBX systems would have a Proxy/SBC system in the front.