[Spce-user] Regarding Auto attendant ivr

Kurt Ingleson kurt at pacomms.co.uk
Mon Jan 9 11:08:17 EST 2012

What I'm after is a solution for hosting other peoples handsets on our systems but offering pbx functions if that makes sense, a kindof multi tennant setup, I understand then that maybe spce is more of a routing and billing engine, so in that sense can it be joined to other pbx systems such as asterisk or freeswich to provide the pbx functions? If so are there any tutorials on doing this,

Thanks
Kurt