[Spce-user] Spce-user Digest, Vol 14, Issue 14

Antonio Sirianni as at solei.it
Thu Jan 12 11:42:55 EST 2012

Andrew,
thank You so much for Your support. All work fine.

I don't know if I can request another help in answer of a previous request.

I need some information regarding ENUM support of SIPWISE and HowTo is
possible to configure service and the reverse number needed to translate
the normal call. I.e. if it is possible to include the ENUM translation
for a customer registered on SIPWISE so the customer may be reached with
internal number and or with geografic number fo free.

Also if is possible to verify how its possible to register SIPWISE
platform to an external ENUM service ad 164.arpa and or other like
Austrian ENUM server (one of the first in Europe to support ENUM service).

Thank You

Best regards

Antonio Sirianni