[Spce-user] Spce-user Digest, Vol 14, Issue 14

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Jan 13 12:30:09 EST 2012

On 01/12/2012 05:42 PM, Antonio Sirianni wrote:
> I don't know if I can request another help in answer of a previous request.

Usually it's better to create a new topic with easy to spot subject.

> I need some information regarding ENUM support of SIPWISE and HowTo is
> possible to configure service and the reverse number needed to translate
> the normal call. I.e. if it is possible to include the ENUM translation
> for a customer registered on SIPWISE so the customer may be reached with
> internal number and or with geografic number fo free.

The support for ENUM lookup is available via kamailio's enum module:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.1.x/modules/enum.html

To enable it find in the file /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml option
kamailio.proxy.use_enum and set it to yes. Then execute ngcpcfg apply as
described in http://www.sipwise.com/doc/2.4/spce/ar01s08.html#_apply

Note: this only enabled sip:provider to make ENUM lookups.

> Also if is possible to verify how its possible to register SIPWISE
> platform to an external ENUM service ad 164.arpa and or other like
> Austrian ENUM server (one of the first in Europe to support ENUM service).

In order to make your subscriber reachable with ENUM you should register
with ENUM provider or in DNS. It looks like nothing is needed from the
sip:provider side for that.