[Spce-user] Issue with allowed_clis feature in 2.4

Sébastien Cramatte scramatte at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 09:27:18 EST 2012

Hello Andrew,

After changes various things  in Asterisk it works
You must add following lines into sip.conf

[general]
sendrpid=yes ; For Asterisk 1.8 you need sendrpid=pai
trustrpid=yes

On outbound call, in extensions.conf   you need following lines
exten => _X.,1,SIPAddHeader(P-Asserted-Identity:
<sip:${CALLERID(num)}@[YOUR_IP]>)
exten => _X.,n,SIPAddHeader(Privacy:off)
exten => _X.,n,Dial(...

YOUR_IP value  is required  to get everything working