[Spce-user] call forward billing

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Mon Jan 16 10:47:07 EST 2012

On 01/16/2012 03:24 PM, Andrew Pogrebennyk wrote:
> 2.4 I got this error in /var/log/ngcp/rate-o-mat.log:
>
> Jan 16 15:02:13 spce rate-o-mat[1322]: No contract balance for contract
> id 2 starting earlier than '1326722529.330' found
> Jan 16 15:02:13 spce rate-o-mat[1322]: Error rating CDR batch: No
> contract balance for contract id 2 starting earlier than
> '1326722529.330' found
>
> Checking this, maybe you have the same problem?

If this is the case you will have zero records in
billing.contract_balances with this contract id. This should not happen
in normal use because ossbss initializes the balance upon contract creation.

However if it's really the case you can just create a new peering
contract identical to the previous one and change the contract in
peering group. And restart rate-o-mat if it's not running.
If you get a different error please just ignore this.

(We could teach rate-o-mat to initialize contract balance instead of
bailing out in this case, but it takes porting some logic that is
already in ossbss, to fix the issue that should not occur at all..)