[Spce-user] Error installing SPCE with ngcp-installer

Israel Padron israel.padron at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 07:07:21 EST 2012

Hello all!

I´m installing the SPCE using the ngcp-installer on a fresh debian squeeze
install with linux kernel 2.6.32-5-amd64. And i´m getting the foloowing
error. I´ts seem there is a problem with the collectd pakcage. I tried to
install it apart, but still not work. The output on console for the
ngcp-installer is:

ngcp-check-tools depends on collectd; however:
  Package collectd is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing ngcp-check-tools (--configure):
configured to not write apport reports
configured to not write apport reports
 collectd
 ngcp-check-tools