[Spce-user] Error installing SPCE with ngcp-installer

Israel Padron israel.padron at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 11:04:31 EST 2012

Hello Mika,

The installation brokes at the point of collectd instalation, I tried to
reinstall with ngcp-installer some times more. I didn´t use collect it
before, its a fresh install. After notice that installation stoped in
collectd package, I downloaded source from
http://deb.sipwise.com/squeeze-backports/pool/main/c/collectd/collectd_4.10.1-1+squeeze2.1.tar.gzand
compile it. Installation from source works fine after unistalling
libprotobuf (trting to compile with libprotobuf ends in crash). So I´m able
to install collectd compiling from source, but not with ngcp-installer.

The output of bash -x /var/lib/dpkg/info/collectd.postinst configure is:

+ set -e
+ '[' -x /etc/init.d/collectd ']'
++ which invoke-rc.d
+ '[' -x /usr/sbin/invoke-rc.d ']'
+ invoke-rc.d collectd restart
Restarting statistics collection and monitoring daemon: collectdNot
restarting c
invoke-rc.d: initscript collectd, action "restart" failed.
+ exit 1

Regards,

Israel Padron.