[Spce-user] Error installing SPCE with ngcp-installer

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 15:40:13 EST 2012

Hi, sorry to hijack but I had this exact same problem as the Op when
installing on a fresh squeeze VPS last night. I too attempted re-install
with no luck but gave up. I'm going to do the fresh install again tonight
and I will revert here with a complete log and output from the suggested
commands as well.

ngcp-check-tools depends on collectd; however:
  Package collectd is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing ngcp-check-tools (--configure):
configured to not write apport reports
configured to not write apport reports
 collectd
 ngcp-check-tools