[Spce-user] Callee hangup doesnt' send BYE ...

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Tue Jan 17 06:09:23 EST 2012

Sébastien,
So the BYE you have seen in the kamailio-lb.log belongs to another call
or this one? If the BYE does come and is not relayed, we need to see the
trace and part of kamailio-lb.log covering this call.
We have another customer using Jazztel peering and I am not aware of
such behavior of Jazztel.. To me it sounds like it is a bug, not a
feature. How should we know that the callee hung up? Regards,
Andrew