[Spce-user] Authentication

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Mon Jul 9 12:43:36 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have mobile MVNO service which I want to connect the mobile handsets via
SIP to the SPCE as endpoints to give voicemail, call forwarding, etc
services to.

All calls made by the Handset are routed to me via SIP and I can call the
handset via SIP.

As I want to give each user their own settings and voice mailbox etc. I set
each user as a subscriber with a fixed contact of the ip address of the
MVNO.

This works however the MVNO does not REGISTER and when an INVITE call is
received from the MVNO the SPCE sees this as a user with endpoint and wants
to authenticate but the MVNO cannot do this.

Is there a way to authenticate endpoints on ip address or do I have to
disable authentication for the whole system?

Regards

John