[Spce-user] how to disable click2dial feature?

Basem H spce at oratel.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 08:14:14 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have setup a network class of service (NCOS) rule that allows only calls to on-network e.164 numbers (aliases), so that calls to the SIP URI (i.e: user at foo.com) are prohibited, but the click-2-dial feature is using the subscriber SIP URI/Username as the callee address, so the click-2-dial feature has stopped to work properly.

I would like to do one of the following:

1. Disable the click-2-dial feature.

Or:

2. Force it to use the e.164 number (aliases) instead of the subscriber SIP URI/Username.

Any suggestions?

--
Best regards,
Basem H