[Spce-user] Fraud Notify

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Tue Jul 10 06:58:42 EDT 2012

El Tue, 10 Jul 2012 12:36:26 +0200
Mario Contreras <mario.contreras at innovasur.es> escribió:

> Hi all,
>
> When it's called the script that check the frauds configured in the
> billing profiles? I have a subscriber that has exceded in 150 € the
> limit, but rateomat has been stopped a few hours. Anyway, I have already
> activated rateomat but I haven't received any notification and the
> subscriber can make calls (I think so, I don't know where look for if
> it's or not blocked).
>
> So, in summary, where can i consult if a subscriber is blocked? And, how
> rateomat acts to notify the fraud?

rate-o-mat does not take care in the fraud checking. It just rates. It's a cron
job. You can find it in /etc/cron.d/

The script itself is /usr/sbin/ngcp-fraud-auto-lock You can call it manually or
check the code.

The status of the subscriber can be checked via soap/xmlrpc and in the
www-admin interface.