[Spce-user] Fraud Notify

Mario Contreras mario.contreras at innovasur.es
Tue Jul 10 07:32:59 EDT 2012

Thanks for the quick answer, Jon.

I haveseen this query in the script:

SELECT c.id, p.fraud_interval_lock, p.fraud_interval_notify,
                b.cash_balance_interval, p.fraud_interval_limit
           FROM contracts c, billing_profiles p, contract_balances b
          WHERE p.id = (SELECT m.billing_profile_id
                          FROM billing_mappings m
                         WHERE (   m.start_date IS NULL
                                OR m.start_date <= now())
                           AND (   m.end_date IS NULL
                                OR m.end_date >= now())
                           AND m.contract_id = c.id
                      ORDER BY m.start_date desc limit 1)
            AND b.contract_id = c.id
            AND b.start <= now()
            AND b.end >= now()
            AND c.status = 'active'
            AND p.fraud_interval_limit > 0
            AND (   p.fraud_interval_lock
                 OR p.fraud_interval_notify)
            AND b.cash_balance_interval >= p.fraud_interval_limit

If I understand correctly, the value cash_balance interval depends on
the free cash you give to your customers every billing interval. So, it
doesn't work if you configure to zero the interval free cash? Maybe my
configuration is wrong, beacuse for all my contracts the
cash_balance_interal is equal to zero. However, in one of my billing
profiles I have selected free time, and both free_time_balance and
free_time_balance_interval have the correct values.

Am I doing anything wrong? Thanks again!