[Spce-user] In-network voicemail caller Id fixed but no DMTF

Michael Molina saudadez at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 15:51:09 EDT 2012

Hello Jon and thank you again for addressing the in-network caller Id regarding voicemail situation, I have been testing the fix and it is awesome however, when I try hidding
the caller Id from a subscriber (calling-line identification restriction) two things happen:

1- You lose touch tone (dtmf) capabilities completly.
2- Even if you for example, leave a voicemail on the number you are calling (in this case a subscriber) no message is recorded.

When that feature is set to "true", we have no touch tone and no voicemails left. Say you call a bank, or any line with an IVR, "press 1 for sales" etc,
then that system does not hear the digits as you press them. And if you call a subscriber let's say and leave a voicemail the voice mail does not get recorded or
recognized. When you set the feature back to "untrue" (off) everything works as it should. I thought I should let you know.
Thanks again.
Michael Molina.