[Spce-user] Broken packages

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 16:37:00 EDT 2012

Hi Mika,

 Suspecting that my vm template (mine, not sipwise) was the issue here, I
went ahead and recreated a new KVM from debian-6.0.5-amd64-businesscard.iso

 The install of SPCE did complete without trouble. Looking at
the ngcp-installer.log for this fresh install of SPCE, I noted that there
are some warning/errors so I have attached this ngcp-installer.log here for
you to review.

 One example is a permissions error for /etc/ngrep-sip.conf during install.
Most likely not a big issue but for installation/package completeness you
may wish to know about it. Below is the default permissions after
installation.

 skyler at vsu2:~$ sudo ls -lah /etc/ngrep-sip.conf
-rw-r--r-- 1 1000 1000 389 Jun 14  2009 /etc/ngrep-sip.conf

 I will not be adding or modifying anything on this box for a day or so.
Please let me know if you need any details/commands executed for further
information before I go ahead with completing my setup.

--Skyler