[Spce-user] Broken packages

Michael Prokop mprokop at sipwise.com
Thu Jun 7 18:58:58 EDT 2012

* Skyler [Thu Jun 07, 2012 at 01:37:00PM -0700]:

>  Suspecting that my vm template (mine, not sipwise) was the issue here, I
> went ahead and recreated a new KVM from debian-6.0.5-amd64-businesscard.iso

>  The install of SPCE did complete without trouble.

Ok good, thanks for your feedback.

>  Looking at the ngcp-installer.log for this fresh install of SPCE,
>  I noted that there are some warning/errors so I have attached
>  this ngcp-installer.log here for you to review.

I'll diff it against our own continuous integration logs, but from
what I could see so far from skipping over it it basically looks OK.

>  One example is a permissions error for /etc/ngrep-sip.conf during install.
> Most likely not a big issue but for installation/package completeness you
> may wish to know about it. Below is the default permissions after
> installation.

>  skyler at vsu2:~$ sudo ls -lah /etc/ngrep-sip.conf
> -rw-r--r-- 1 1000 1000 389 Jun 14  2009 /etc/ngrep-sip.conf

Thanks, we have a package which is supposed to fix that issue
cooking on our infrastructure. It's supposed to be released with the
upcoming 2.6 release, I just filed a ticket regarding a backport of
it for the 2.5 release.

regards,
-mika-