[Spce-user] Problems with peergroup server change and cdr display

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri Jun 15 18:55:51 EDT 2012

Hi Vladimir,

On 06/16/2012 12:30 AM, Vladimir Grujic wrote:
> I am running the latest updates for 2.5.
> lcr_gw contains only the new gw. The point is that the call is routed to
> y.y.y.y but in the cdr still stands x.x.x.x for destination_domain.
> Very strange. I can't find from where it's pulled. And why cdrs are not
> showing on the interface but exist in the table. Are they pulled from
> accounting.cdr?

Can you take the value of the call_id column from accounting.cdr, grep
for it in /var/log/ngcp/kamailio-proxy.log (or
/var/log/ngcp/old/kamailio-proxy.log-<date>.gz if it's an older call)
and send me the output (also in private if you're more comfortable with
that)?

CDRs are pulled from accounting.cdr, so if they're there with the proper
source/destination_user_id (being the uuid of the according users), they
are also shown in the csc and admin interface for the according users.
Maybe there is something messed up with your setup, but let's look into
the domain thing first, sounds pretty weird.

Andreas