[Spce-user] Create subscriber - The specified telephone number is not available any more.

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Sat Jun 16 07:48:44 EDT 2012

On 06/15/2012 05:23 PM, Skyler wrote:
> Hi,

Hej!

> No this is a test system so only 3 subscribers exist, I'm just
> running through some scenarios like terminating then un-terminating
> a subscriber. Moving a subscriber from one account to
> another...things like that.

Ok, please let me know if you're able to reproduce this. Currently I'm
unable to think of a scenario where this could happen during
termination, as the process is transactional, so the DB changes are
either all or nothing.

> There were no other errors in oss.log that I could see.
> ngcp-ossbss-billing is 3.3.8

Are you using the XML interface with some SOAP / XML-RPC client too, or
just the web interface? Would it be possible someone changed something
in the database manually?

br,
daniel