[Spce-user] Problems with peergroup server change and cdr display

Vladimir Grujic hyperbabac at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 12:23:28 EDT 2012

I've found what was causing cdr to stop working. It's the mediator process
failing to recognize call_type field.(Error inserting cdrs : Data truncated
for column 'call_type' at row (sometimes 1 or 2 or 6))
 for calls originating from the asterisk server (prepended with fax- prefix
for the moment). The mediator process dies instantly upon receiving such a
record in kamailio table. I need to originate some calls from asterisk and
i have used the fax server configuration logic for that. I see i will need
to make a proper route for my calls from asterisk.

As for the nat detection i will make a trace calls and see what's going on.

Vladimir