[Spce-user] Problems with peergroup server change and cdr display

Vladimir Grujic hyperbabac at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 05:07:52 EDT 2012

New config is working great. Even the subscriber is billed for that
outbound call i made for him. But there is a more important question: When
some changes are applied to the system (for example asterisk or kamailio )
the ngcpcfg script restarts the service thus killing all active
connections. Is it avoidable? (for example instruct asterisk to do reload
of the changed module sip/dialplan and kamailio also). When i applied new
config everything worked except i could not hear the callee and he did not
hear me. I had to reboot the switch to make it work again.

Vladimir