[Spce-user] Problems with peergroup server change and cdr display

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Jun 22 05:29:22 EDT 2012

Vladimir,

only the following two services are affect active calls when restarted:
sems and mediaproxy-ng. This is something you should be aware of when
using CE; in PRO edition restarting them doesn't break active calls.

You can restart Kamailio (both proxy and lb) freely, it has no
destructive effect. Asterisk is only used for the voicemail and reminder
calls. BTW when you change allow_numeric_username setting the ngcpcfg
will restart apache only.

Hope this clarifies it.